Day 1 ( Pattaya )
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood.
Day 2 ( Pattaya )
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. The adventurous could try their hand at parasailing, sea walking or exploring the coral reefs. Or you could sip cocktails and soak up some sun. Return to Pattaya at the end of the evening and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 ( Bangkok )
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok. Today you will take a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world-renowned centre for gems and jewellery. You will also visit one of Bangkok’s many floating markets. Enjoy a drink of coconut water and savour traditional Thai food cooked fresh on a floating kitchen. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4 ( Bangkok )
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s biggest open zoo, where you will see dolphins, orangutans, lions and birds. Watch wild animals perform breathtaking tricks and be enthralled by the feeding frenzy of endangered carnivores. Return to your hotel and stay overnight.
Day 5 ( Bangkok )
Enjoy your last day in Thailand before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
• 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast in Pattaya
• 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast in Bangkok
• Excursion to Sri Racha Tiger Zoo via Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel
• Coral Island Tour by speedboat with Indian Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis
• Bangkok City Tour enroute Pattaya to Bangkok Hotel
• Safari World & Marine Park with Indian Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis
• All Tours on Seat In Coach Basis
• Transfers from Bangkok Airport - Pattaya Hotel - Bangkok Hotel - Bangkok Airport on Private basis
• Return Economy Class Airfares
• Cost of Thailand Tourist Visa
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
• Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
• Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
• Surcharges to be paid extra in case of Black-Out Dates, events or any festivals
• Any increase in airfares due to revision of airline taxes, fuel surcharges, airport taxes etc
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual