Welcome to Indonesia! On your arrival at the airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your luxurious resort. This Island of the Gods, Bali is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. With its sandy beaches, paddy fields and surfer-friendly waves, the island is often called paradise and rightly so. Spend the rest of the day at leisure relaxing and exploring the area.
A live volcano awaits you on your Kintamani tour. Kintamani is a picturesque hamlet in the shadow of Mount Batur and its crystal blue lake. The highlight of your tour will be the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. In the evening we proceed to Uluwatu Temple Tour. A trip to the most southern tip of the island: Uluwatu temple hanging on a cliff over a 100-meter sheer drop to the ocean.
After a lazy breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to Tanah Lot, a rocky outcrop off the Indonesian coast. Visit the 16th century Tanah Lot Temple dedicated to the Balinese sea gods on your half-day tour. Later in the evening, we enjoy a Sunset Dinner Cruise. It offers an elegance lifestyle to enjoy the tasteful dine on the Bali cruise ship in the romantic ambience. This cruise departs from Benoa Harbor to surround the coastal area of Benoa and serves the International Buffet Dinner with spectacular dance performance and live music. It is a memorable moment for anyone who loves the exclusive lifestyle and romantic experience during holidays in Bali.
Bali Safari and Marine Park, or Taman Safari III is a branch of Taman Safari located in Gianyar, Bali. Other than the name suggests, it is not a real Safari, but an open Zoo with imported animals from different Continental. Bali Safari and Marine Park have many facilities, including Animals in natural surroundings, Recreation area, Waterpark, Fun Zone, The amazing Bali Theatre, Cottages and Bungalows & Restaurants. The zoo provides bus tours for visitors to view some 400 animals from 3 regions including Indonesia, India, and Africa.
Enjoy another day in paradise with a visit to Tanjung Benoa, Watersport Central in Bali. A mecca for adrenaline junkies, the peninsula is famed for its jet skis, banana boats and water jet packs.
Enjoy your last day in Bali before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers
• Half-Day Tanah Lot Temple Tour
• Bali Safari & Marine Park
• Sunset Dinner Cruise
• Half-Day Kintamani Tour
• Sunset Tour of Uluwatu Temple
• Watersports @ Tanjong Benoa Beach (includes 1 Ride of Banana Boat, Flying Fish & Jet Ski)
• All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis
• Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
• Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
• Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
• Package Rates are not valid from 20th December to 5th Jan. Additional Surcharge will be applicable during this period
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual