Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Later in the evening, you will be taken to Singapore’s famous Night Safari.
Your city tour will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and make your way to one of the most popular amusement parks in Singapore and the world, Universal Studios. The park is home to 28 rides, shows, and attractions in seven themed zones promising fun for the whole family.
Sentosa is a sunny island in Singapore, home to exciting events, themed attractions, award-winning spas, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches and resort-style hotels. Your excursion to the island includes the delightful SEA Aquarium, one-way cable car line, the Wings of Time performance, Luge & Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and much more.
Enjoy your last day in Singapore before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
• Cost of Singapore tourist Visa (Subject to approval)
• 4 Nights’ accommodation in Singapore with breakfast
• Singapore City Tour on Seat in Coach Basis
• Afternoon Sentosa Tour (One Way Cable Car + Luge & Skyride (2 Ride) + Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, SEA Aquarium, Wings of Time) on Seat in Coach Basis
• Evening Night Safari on Seat In Coach Basis
• Universal Studios on Seat In Coach Basis
• Return Airport Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
• All Tour & Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
• Rates are not applicable on Blackout and Surcharge period
>• Airfare excluded
• Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
• Train fare/ Monument entry fees
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
• Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
• Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual