Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood.
Day 2 (Kuala Lumpur)
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the Malaysian capital. Your tour of Kuala Lumpur will take you to all of the city’s attractions including the gold domed King’s Palace, National Monument and National Museum built to commemorate the Malaysian Struggle for Independence. You can also load up on souvenirs at China Town before heading to the serene National Mosque, the Independence Square or Anglican Church and the iconic KL Tower that adorns every Malaysian postcard. Your city tour ends in the afternoon and you have the rest of the evening free to indulge in some retail therapy.
Day 3 (Genting)
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and leave the Genting Highlands hill top resort. Admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car. One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit Snow World, a winter wonderland in hot and humid climes and the indoor and outdoor amusements parks, perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age. You could even try your luck at Casino de Genting, the biggest of its kind in the country. En route visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan.
Day 4 (Genting)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and make your way to Sunway Lagoon. You’re in for an exciting day at one of the biggest theme parks in Malaysia. The park boasts of a water slide, Malaysia’s first surf simulator, a wildlife zone and a Nickelodeon themed park. Sunway Lagoon also plays host to musicians and entertainers from around the world and if you are lucky you may get to catch a live act.
Day 5 (Kuala Lumpur)
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
• 04 nights accommodation
• Daily breakfast
• Half Day Kuala Lumpur city tour with KL Tower
• Genting Full Day Tour Enroute Batu Caves + One Way Cable Car with Indoor Theme Park
• Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour with 6 Theme Park Tickets
• Return airport transfers
• All tours and transfers on seat in coach basis
• Cost of Single Entry Malaysia (e-NTRI) visa - subject to immigration approval
• Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor,
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual