Day 1 ( Jaipur )
Arrive in Jaipur and transfer to Hotel. This afternoon proceed on a city tour of Jaipur - visit the city palace, an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, the Palace Museum which houses collections of rare manuscripts, armoury, costumes, carpets and miniature paintings. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar, astronomical observatory 17th century. Lastly, drive past the Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 (Jaipur )
This morning drive to the outskirts of Jaipur city to visit the Amber Fort, an ancient capital of Jaipur where you will see magnificent palaces with walls covered in mirrored mosaics. Enjoy an elephant or jeep ride at the Amber Fort (On Own), Birla Temple. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping and own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 ( Jodhpur )
Today post breakfast, check out and proceed forJodhpur. on arrival check-in at Hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 ( Jaisalmer )
Today post breakfast, check out from your hotel & proceed to the desert town of Jaisalmer.Evening enjoy Camel Ride courtesy your Hotel. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer Camp.
Day 5 ( Jaisalmer )
Today after breakfast, Check out from Camp and proceed for Jaisalmer town. Later proceed for Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing covering Golden Fort, Gadhisar Lake, Patwaon-Ki-Haweli,Nathmalji-Ki-Haweli followed by shopping in Local Market. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer Hotel.
Day 6 ( Jodhpur )
This morning drive to the Blue City of Jodhpur enroute visit the Desert Cultural Centre.On arrival check-in at Hotel. Later proceed for Jodhpur Local sightseeing. Visit Majestic Mehrangarh Fort, sprawled across a 125 meter high hill and is the most impressive and formidable fort in the fort-studded Rajasthan, continue to Jaswant Thada a cluster of Royal cenotaphs built in 1899. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur Hotel.
Day 7 ( Jaipur )
Departure transfer to Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station
• Accommodation on Double Share Basis
• Daily Buffet / Fixed – Breakfast except on the day of arrival.
• Dinner during Jaisalmer Camp Stay.
• Camel Safari during Camp Stay at Jaisalmer
• All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
• All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
• GST @ 5% additional on above cost.
• Any Airfare / Rail Fare
• Supplementary Charges during high peak time may change as per the Hotels Policy
• Gala Dinner Charges during Christmas & New Year Eve
• Any Jeep Safari / Elephant Ride
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room