Day 1 ( Port Blair )
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Cellular Jail (National Memorial). At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 2 ( Port Blair )
Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay(Coral Island). Ross Island: First we starts the exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands. North Bay (Coral Island): From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colorful fishes and underwater marine life.
Day 3 ( Port Blair )
After Breakfast, we take you for the tour of Port Blair city which covers Chatham Saw Mill (the oldest and biggest mill in Asia), Forest Museum, Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum), Science Centre, Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Corbyn’s Cove Beach. Shopping: At evening, we proceed to Sagarika (the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) for shopping
Day 4 ( Port Blair )
Drop to Port Blair / Harbor for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories.
• Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places.
• Return airport /harbour transfers by Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
• All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
• Breakfast for 3 occasions.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc.
• Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner.
• GST (As per current tax rate 5% will be applicable on Total Package Cost).
• Anything not mentioned in above ‘‘Inclusions List”.
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room