Day 1 (Oslo)
Welcome to the Kingdom of Norway!!! – A country with the most beautiful fjords on Earth. Arrival to Oslo. Forests and the beautiful Oslofjord surround this vibrant city. Transfer on your own to the airport (Transfer by a shuttle bus can be pre-booked in advance) Overnight in the Thon Hotel Opera
Day 2 (Oslo)
Breakfast in the hotel. Enjoy the sightseeing of the Norwegian capital on your own. The basic sightseeing includes the Frogner Park, with all sculptural Vigeland, the museum of Viking ships, showing three original Viking Age ships, the Royal Palace, City Hall and Akershus Fortress. You can also visit the famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump, where you will get a wonderful view of all the city & the fjord. Rest of the day at leisure - walk along the streets and explore the city of the royal family, and the main Karl Johan’s street, with many shops, bars and cafes. Overnight in the Thon Hotel Opera
Day 3 (Flåm)
Breakfast in the hotel. Meet your tour escort after breakfast and walk to the train station, where you will board a train towards Myrdal. Early departure to Myrdal by train. Myrdal station is a mountain railway station and junction, located about 13 km from the village Flåm. Here you will board the famous Flåmsbana - one of the steepest train lines in the world. The train journey runs through fantastic nature, past the Rallar road, steep mountains, breath-taking waterfalls, through 20 tunnels and offers so many viewpoints that many feel like travelling multiple times between the mountain and the fjord. Arrive to Flåm, walk to the hotel and check in. Rest of the day at leisure to explore this wonderful place Dinner at your hotel Overnight in the Fretheim Hotel
Day 4 (Flåm)
Breakfast in the hotel. Today you will experience the Nærøyfjord in its FULL winter glory. The narrow and spectacular is Nærøyfjord surrounded by steep mountains with snow-covered tops that stretch up to 1800 meters above sea level. Waterfalls cascade down the mountains and picturesque villages dot the landscape. This is an area that is featured on the UNESCO world heritage list and is considered one of the world's most beautiful fjord landscapes. You start the trip from Flåm. The roundtrip is a combination of cruise and bus that takes you back to where you started. Dinner at your hotel Overnight in Fretheim Hotel
Day 5 (Bergen)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time in the morning or choose one of the optional activities. Afternoon departure by train to Bergen - the world heritage city. Bergen is the Gateway to the Fjords of Norway. As a UNESCO World Heritage City and a European City of Culture, the Bergen region has the ideal combination of nature, culture and exciting urban life all year around. Overnight in the Zander K Hotel
Day 6 (Bergen)
Breakfast in the hotel. It’s time to explore Bergen on your own. Take a tour around the colourful fish handlers and enjoy the fish tasting at the most famous market in Bergen. Pass through the most emblematic places such as the Hanseatic Bryggen, with the church of Mary, the Hakon fortress and the famous fish market. Take a ride on the spectacular Fløibanen Funicular, which will take you on the top of the Mountain Fløyen, for the overall view of the city. Overnight in the Zander K Hotel
Day 7 (Bergen)
Breakfast in the hotel. Last minute shopping for the Viking Souvenirs before you leave to the Bergen airport for your flight back home. Transfer on your own to the airport (transfer by a shuttle bus can be pre-booked in advance). End of our services
• Cost of Tourist Visa – Subject to approval
• 6 overnights in the mentioned hotel or similar, with breakfast
• 2 dinners in a hotel in Flåm
• Bergen Railway train from Oslo to Myrdal
• Panoramic train from Myrdal – Flåm – Myrdal
• Bergen Railway train from Myrdal to Bergen
• Cruise on the Nærøyfjord
• Shuttle bus services Gudvangen – Flåm
• English speaking escort
• Airport transfers
• Lunches & Dinners
• Personal Expenses
• Luggage Handling
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual