Day 1 ( Mussoorie )
Morning on arrival at the Airport / Railway Station & drive to Mussoorie, on arrival Mussoorie check in Hotel. Evening visit local market on own. Dinner & Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 2 (Mussoorie )
TToday post breakfast visit the local sightseeing places. Overnight Stay Mussoorie :- Commence your city tour with Gun Hill, a curious flat-topped hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie. You can reach it on foot or on a pony by a bridle path from the Mall.Alternatively a 400 metre ropeway takes you up to the hilltop on a scintillating journey with great views. From the hilltop you get to see some of the more prominent peaks including Banderpunch, Srikanth, Pithwara and the Gangotri group. In colonial times, a gun placed on the summit used to fire at mid-day for locals to adjust their watches. Visit the Camel's Back road, a 3-km road encircling the base of Gun Hill is also a good place to view the breathtaking Himalayan sunset. Named after a nearby rock formation that looks like a camel's back, a walk or pony ride along this road yields the sights of Snow Mountains. Later visit Clouds End, the English chateau built in 1838 and one of the first buildings to come up in Mussoorie is tucked away about 8 kms from the Library. Now converted into a holiday resort, the house is surrounded by dense forests and views of snow peaks and the River Yamuna. Evening a stroll on the Mall road for souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 3 ( Mussoorie )
Post breakfast visit Childer's Lodge, the highest point in the area. Reached by foot or on ponies,the summit offers great views of snow peaks. Later try skating at the skating rink at Kulri Bazaar,built in an old British theatre. Visit Kempty Falls, 15 kms from Mussoorie on the new road to Yamunotri. A bath in the pool at the foot of the falls is a must-do for tourists thronging the spot.Steps lead down to the pool around which tea stalls, shops selling towels and bathing suits have come up. Evening free to explore the Mall. Dinner & Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 4 ( Mussoorie )
Today after Breakfast get transferred to Delhi for onward journey.
• Accommodation on Twin or Double Share Basis
• Buffet / Fixed Breakfast & Dinner (Day 1 Starts with Dinner)
• All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational
• All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
• Government Service Tax @ 5% additional on above cost.
• Any Airfare / Rail Fare
• Jeep Safari in Corbett
• Heater In Room
• Any other meals not mentioned in Package Cost Includes.
• Any other destination not mentioned
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room