Arrive in London. Clear Customs & Immigrations and our chauffeur will be waiting for you at arrivals. Transfer to your hotel & Check In. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore local sightseeing in London on your own.
Breakfast at Hotel. Today you have opportunity to explore London through “Original Tour of London”. The ever-popular The Original London Hop-on, Hop-off Tour allows you to see the sites of this wonderful city at your own pace and create your perfect London sightseeing itinerary. What’s more? Your ticket also includes a FREE 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Thames Cruise for a quintessential British affair! You can hop on and off at the over 80 well-placed bus stops and to visit the attractions of your choice. The London hop-on, hop-off tour gives you the liberty to customize your own sightseeing itinerary. With a high frequency of buses, you could simply hop off at a stop, spend time at one attraction and then board a bus to reach your next destination. Live guide and multilingual audio commentary is available on every route. Some of the popular attractions covered are Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Royal Borough of Kensington, Hyde Park, Tower of London & many more.
Breakfast at Hotel. Today you have opportunity to visit London Eye. The Coca-Cola London Eye stands an impressive 135 metres high offering unsurpassable views all around for over 40km. You will be treated to a bird’s eye view of many world famous attractions including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Ever since it was opened at the beginning of the century, this enormous Ferris wheel has appeared in numerous films and is visited by over 3.5 million people a year. Each air-conditioned capsule can hold up to 25 people. The capsules rotate around a special device allowing visitors stunning ever-changing panoramic views over the city while the wheel turns slowly but progressively. You can utilise your 72 Hour Hop On Hop off Ticket to reach London Eye.
Breakfast at Hotel. Experience the real glamour and elegance of Hollywood. Immerse yourself in its history, culture and “meet” the famous and infamous on iconic film sets. If you want to experience making movies, star in them or join our action heroes in saving the world, then Madame Tussauds has the perfect part for you! Its reputation for quality and innovation quickly made it the world’s most prestigious waxworks – the predecessor of those later opening in different cities including Amsterdam, Bangkok, Berlin, Blackpool, Hollywood, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, New York, Shanghai, Washington and Vienna. Kids will enjoy watching some of their favourite Marvel superheroes fight evil in an entertaining 4D movie. Come face-to-face with an eighteen-foot animatronic Kong head in the Kong: Skull Island experience alongside Tom Hiddleston. Learn about the history of the woman herself, Marie Tussaud, before you sit back and enjoy a ride through 400 years of London’s history in our iconic taxi ride. Then join the crime fighting team in our exclusive Marvel Superheroes 4D adventure. You can utilise your 72 Hour Hop On Hop off Ticket to reach London Eye.
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we set out on exciting tour of Warner Bros Studio in London. Step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Discover the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall and explore the Forbidden Forest, all before boarding the original Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 ¾ and wandering down Diagon Alley. Located at the Studios where all eight films were produced, the Studio Tour showcases the British talent, imagination and artistry that went into making the impossible a reality on screen. Visitors will relive the magic through the eyes of the filmmakers who brought the Harry Potter film series to life.'
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart London on a full-day tour that takes you west to experience the beautiful panorama of the Cotswolds countryside, Oxford and Stratford, England’s most romantic cities. Head to Stratford-upon-Avon in the Warwickshire countryside, and enjoy 2 hours in the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Next, your drive will continue through the Cotswolds, as you enjoy views of the lovely landscape and stone villages. A designated area of outstanding natural beauty, this is the English countryside at its finest. Continue to Oxford to explore the most famous university city in the world.
Breakfast at Hotel & Check-Out. Transfer from Hotel to Airport for your flight back to home country.
• 6 Night accommodation in London with breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers from London Heathrow Airport to Hotel on Private Basis
• The Original Tour of London (Hop on Hop off Tour) ticket for 72 Hours
• Complimentary Ticket to (Hop on Hop off) Thames River Cruise
• Entrance Ticket to London Eye
• Entrance Ticket to Madamme Tussauds with Marvel 4D Cinema & Star Wars Experience Ticket
• Harry Porter tour of Warner Bros Studio in London
• Day Trip to Oxford, Stratford upon Avon & Cotswold
• Cost of International & Domestic Airfares
• City Tax / Tourist Tax to be paid extra directly to hotel at Check-In
• Transportation from Hotel to Local Sightseeing pick-up point
• Cost of UK Tourist Visa
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
• Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
• Surcharges if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual