Day 1 ( Cochin )
Arrive Cochin, the gateway to God’s Own Country & also known as “Queen of Arabian Sea”. Check into your Hotel & later this afternoon you visit the Jewish Synagogue (Closed on Friday & Saturday), Dutch Palace (Closed on Friday) and end your tour with a visit to the Chinese fishing nets. Evening enjoy the Kathakali Dance Show. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 2 ( Munnar )
Arrive in Kochi and proceed on a picturesque drive through the countryside of Munnar - one of the most popular hill stations in southern India known for its sprawling tea gardens on the way visit vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 3 ( Munnar )
After breakfast at hotel, proceed for sightseeing of Munnar covering Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr'. (National Park is Closed during breeding season. Please check with us regarding the visit prior to your arrival), Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km).Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 4 ( Thekkady )
Transfer to Thekkady a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations.Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. On arrival check-in at Hotel & later enjoy Boat Ride at Periyar Lake on own where you get a chance to see the star of the show in Periyar is the herd of elephants that descend down to the lake, other intriguing and rare species of animals dwelling in the sanctuary include the Sambar Deer, Nilgiri Tahr, Wild Pigs, Nilgiri Langur, the highly endangered Lion-Tailed Macaque, Small Travancore Flying Squirrel, Stripe-Necked Mongoose, Nilgiri Marten and if lucky even a Tiger.
Day 5 ( Kumarakom )
After early breakfast, check out of the Hotel at Thekkady and go for the Spice Plantation Tour which will last for an hour spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc. and later proceed to kumarakom famous for its backwater stretch. On arrival check-in at Hotel & visit the nearest Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary to view the Rare Migratory Bird "Siberian Star crane". Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 ( Cochin )
Transfer from hotel to airport for your onward journey
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing at Hotels as mentioned above.
• AC Transport for arrival and Departure Transfers.
• AC Transport for day trip to Gulmarg and Pahalgam
• AC Transport for Half day Sightseeing Tour of Mughal Gardens with entrance
• 02 Hours Shikara ride on Dal Lake - Srinagar.
• Gondola ride in Gulmarg till first phase
• Aru / Chandawnari and Behtab valley by non AC. Vehicles
• Family photograph
• Meeting & Assistance on Arr / Dep by Local Rep
• GST @ 5%.
• Air fare / train fare.
• Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
• Camera, Guide & Entrance Fees during sightseeing.
• Pony Ride / Local Car Hire Charges in Gulmarg / Pahalgam / Sonamarg.
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room