Day 1 ( Srinagar )
Arrive Srinagar & get transferred to Houseboat, Srinagar – Lake city of Kashmir is located at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level & is a heart of Kashmir Valley, famous for its lakes dotted with Shikara’s & the Mughal Gardens. On Arrival check into your hotel. Later proceed for Local Sightseeing. Visit the Mughal Gardens covering Cheshm-E-Shahi, Shalimar Bagh and the Nishat Bagh. Later in Evening enjoy Shikara Ride. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 ( Srinagar )
After early breakfast visit the world famous Shankaracharya Temple also known as Takht-e-Suleiman - 1100 feet with 243 Steps (To Climb), from here one can Overlook the Srinagar City this morning & proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, a Meadow of Flowers situated at an altitude of 2730 meters & famous for ski during the winters. Enjoy leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snowcapped mountains & enjoy Gondola Ride (Cable Car). Drive back to Srinagar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 ( Srinagar )
Today after early breakfast you will be transferred for day excursion to to Pahalgam the Valley of Shepherds - Situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River, situated at 2,130 m. Enroute visit Awantipura Ruins - archeological and historical delight & comprises of two temples dating back to 9th century, standing just a kilometer apart. King Awantivarman, who ruled Kashmir during 9th century, built both the temples – Shiva Temple and Awantiswami Temple. The Shiva Temple is renovated and in daily use, while Awantiswami Temple, which was dedicated to Lord Vishnu is now a ruin. Both the temples reflect Greek style of architecture. Arrive and proceed to visit Betaab Valley named after the movie Betaab earlier named as Hajan Valley a perfect spot for Picnic has beautiful garden and bridge to cross the River / Chandanwari connected with Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari road is the inner core of the city Pahalgam & Aru Valley renowned for the tourist for its beautiful pasture, peaceful environment, lakes and mountains. Later you will be transferred back to Srinagar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 ( Srinagar )
Today post breakfast, check out from hotel, and proceed for Srinagar airport for onward journey.
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing at Hotels as mentioned above.
• AC Transport for arrival and Departure Transfers.
• AC Transport for day trip to Gulmarg and Pahalgam
• AC Transport for Half day Sightseeing Tour of Mughal Gardens with entrance
• 02 Hours Shikara ride on Dal Lake - Srinagar.
• Gondola ride in Gulmarg till first phase
• Aru / Chandawnari and Behtab valley by non AC. Vehicles
• Family photograph
• Meeting & Assistance on Arr / Dep by Local Rep
• GST @ 5%.
• Air fare / train fare.
• Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
• Camera, Guide & Entrance Fees during sightseeing.
• Pony Ride / Local Car Hire Charges in Gulmarg / Pahalgam / Sonamarg.
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room