Day 1 ( Gangtok )
At an altitude of 1750m, Gangtok became the state capital in the mid 19th century and has undergone rapid development since then. The downtown area is dominated by huge government buildings decorated with traditional Buddhist symbols. Gangtok is also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly a travellers delight. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 ( Gangtok )
Today post Breakfast, Proceed for half day city tour visiting Rumtek Monastery, Do Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute o Tibetology(closed on Sundays), Cottage Industry(closed on Sundays) and Flower Show Complex. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 ( Gangtok )
Today post Breakfast, Proceed for full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 Kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. The lake derives its waters from melting snows off the surrounding mountains Legends say that lamas could forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s waters. We will also visit Baba mandir. Baba Mandir is dedicated to Baba Harbhajan Singh and only indian nationals are allowed to visit this temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 ( Gangtok )
Today post breakfast, Check out from your hotel and Proceed for Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway station for onward journey.
• Accommodation on DBL Sharing
• Daily breakfast in Standard and Deluxe Package. Breakfast and Dinner in Premium and Luxury Packages.
• All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle.
• All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
• GST @ 5% additional on above rates
• Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary
• Any other meal
• Any tips, Monument entrance fees, camera fee, guide fee, Minibar etc.
• Any Expenses of personal nature
• Visit to Nathula Pass.
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room