Day 1 ( Darjeeling )
Standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134m, ‘Dorje Ling’, or place of the Thunderbolt, offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising higher than all the others. Often referred to as the “Queen of the Hills”, it remains just as alluring with its tiny waterfalls, little villages and a narrow gauge railway track. Surrounded by World Famous Tea Gardens and snow capped mountains, Darjeeling remains one of the most exotic destinations. Graeme Westlake in his book ‘An introduction to hill stations on India’ refers to Darjeeling as having “A view Scarcely Unrivalled on Earth”. On Arrival at Darjeeling, Check into your hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 ( Darjeeling )
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. One can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden. It is truly a majestic sight and Ghoom Monastery which is oldest Monastery in the area which was built in 1875 and one can see the image of Mythey Buddha 15ft. height on the way back from Tiger Hill. Later return back to Hotel for Breakfast. Post breakfast, proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park(closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock and Happy Valley Tea Estate(from outside). Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 ( Darjeeling )
It is newly started hill station in West Bengal and situated 48 kms west of Darjeeling near Nepal border with a facility of boating at Mirik lake which is 1.25 kms long, it is a semi-artificial lake. Drive from Darjeeling to Mirik is via natural forest & tea garden. The main tourist area, Krishna- Nagar, is south of the lake. A 10 minute walk takes you to Bokar Gompa, home to Mahayana monks. One can catch the sunrise and sunset from Rameetay Dara. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 ( Darjeeling )
Today post breakfast, Check out from your hotel and Proceed for Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway station for onward journey.
• Accommodation on DBL Sharing
• Daily breakfast in Standard and Deluxe Package. Breakfast and Dinner in Premium and Luxury Packages.
• All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle.
• All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
• GST @ 5% additional on above rates
• Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary
• Any other meal
• Any tips, Monument entrance fees, camera fee, guide fee, Minibar etc.
• Any Expenses of personal nature
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room