Day 1 (Thimpu)
After completion of immigration formalities at the Paro Airport exit door, you will be met by your Bhutanese Guide and get transferred to Capital City of Bhutan, Thimphu. Enroute stop at Chuzom, confluence of Thimphu (Wang Chhu) and Paro (Pa Chhu) rivers. Here you will see three Stupas, built in Bhutanese, Tibetan and Nepalese style. On arrival in Thimphu, check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 (Thimpu)
After breakfast you would be taken for tour of Thimphu City. You would be visiting Kuensel Phodrang, the gigantic Buddha Dordenma Statue located atop a hill offering magnificent view of Thimphu Town; National Memorial Chorten, a Stupa built in 1974 to honour the third King, Jigme Dorji Wangchuck circumambulated by people offering prayers; Folk Heritage Museum, traditional house giving an insight to the Bhutanese lifestyle and artefacts from the rural households; Changangkha Lhakhang, one of the oldest temple in Thimphu and Motithang Takin Reserve, a wildlife reserve centre for Takin, the national animal of Bhutan. In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong, Fortress of the Glorious Religion. This impressive fortress houses some ministries, His Majesty’s secretariat, and the central monk body. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu
Day 3 (Paro)
After breakfast, you would be driven to Paro. Enroute stop at Tamchog Lhakhang, situated between Thimphu and Paro built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo also known as the Iron bridge builder. Continue your drive to Paro. On arrival visit Paro Rimpung Dzong, also known as Fortress of the heap of jewels, built during the time of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646; Ta Dzong, an ancient watch tower overlooking Rimpung Dzong built in 1951 now converted into national museum; Nemi Zam Bridge, also know as Nya Mey Zam Bridge is a traditional covered cantilever bridge connecting the Paro town to the Dzong and Kyichu Lakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred temples of Bhutan. Later check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Day 4 (Paro)
After breakfast visit Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest), home of gods and monks located at an altitude of 3100m in the Upper Paro Valley, Bhutan. As per legend, Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery. The hike to the Monastery takes about 5 - 6 hours to complete. As the hike to Taktsang Monastery is steep coupled with stiff stairs, it is not recommended to take the hike with small children and elderly people. On the way drive past Drukgel Dzong, a Buddhist monastery built by Tenzin Drukdra in 17th century to commemorate the victory of the Bhutanese over the invaders from Tibet it is now in ruins. At present renovation of the Dzong is under progress. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro
Day 5 Paro)
After breakfast you would be dropped at the Paro Airport for your return journey. Tashi Delek
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
• Meal Plan (MAPAI)
• Hotel taxes applicable (as per itinerary).
• Guide / Escort charges for Bhutan portion only.
• Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
The concept of disposal vehicles is not practiced in Bhutan. The guide and the vehicle shall be available with the guests from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
• Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, archery etc for which supplemental chares will be applicable to be paid by the guests
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
• Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
• Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
• Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual