Day 1 (Johannesburg)
Welcome to the Rainbow Nation! On your arrival in Johannesberg, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Check in, freshen up and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You will enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Day 2 (Johannesburg)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will make your way to the exciting resort of Sun City, with a guided wild dog and lion tour en route. On arriving at Sun City you will have time on your own to explore the many parks, hotels and casinos on site. Dinner will be at an Indian restaurant.
Day 3 (Sun City)
Enjoy breakfast at your Sun City before you make your way to Pilanesberg National Park for a game drive. Spot giraffes, hippos and other wild beasts and return to your hotel in the afternoon. The rest of the day will be spent at Valley of the Waves, Sun City’s own water park. Dinner will be served at an Indian restaurant.
Day 4 (Sun City)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will check out and be transferred to Johannesburg Airport. Take a flight to the picturesque seaside town of Knysna and spend the rest of the day exploring the harbour and sound on your own. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Day 5 (Knysna)
You will leave Knysna today and head inland to Oudtshoorn. Enjoy a full day tour of the town including Cango Caves, a fascinating cave complex, Cango Ostrich Farm where you can ride ostriches, stand on their eggs and cuddle their chicks, and Cango Wildlife Ranch where here you will have the opportunity to view some of the animal species that inhabit the Karoo region. Dinner will be served at an Indian restaurant.
Day 6 (Knysna)
Check out of your hotel after breakfast and transfer the cultural heart of South Africa, Cape Town. Check in to your hotel as soon as you arrive in Cape Town and freshen up. You have the day at leisure to explore the city and experience its bohemian vibe. Dinner will be served at an Indian restaurant.
Day 7 (Cape Town)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will take a private tour of Cape Town. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the spirit of the Mother City, experience her vibrant cultures and history and enjoy botanical scenery. Highlights include Table Mountain – weather permitting (otherwise Signal Hill), a scenic coastal drive through Clifton and Sea Point, Green Market Square, District Six, Company Gardens, a tour passing the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave Lodge and V&A Waterfront. You will return for dinner an at the Indian restaurant.
Day 8 (Cape Town)
Take a private Cape Point tour today after breakfast where you will visit the romantic meeting place of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans. The explorer Sir Francis Drake called it “the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the globe”. This tour includes Hout Bay, a 30-minute cruise to the seal colony (weather permitting), Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, lunch at Fish Hoek Galley (extra cost) - swimming in the Indian Ocean possible, and the penguin colony in Simonstown. Dinner will be at an Indian restaurant.
Day 9 (Cape Town)
You have the entire day free today to enjoy the city on your own or pick from a host of activities. You could try, at additional cost, Sky Diving, Cape sidecar tour, Harley Davidson tour, Paragliding, Abseiling, Robben Island Tour, Two Ocean Aquarium, Hot Air Ballooning, Helicopter ride, etc. Dinner will be served as an Indian restaurant.
Day 10 (Cape Town)
You will check out of your hotel after breakfast and leave for the airport via private transfer for your flight back home.
• Return Intl. Airfare: Departure Mumbai on (Kenya Airways or Ethiopian Airlines)
• Domestic Airfare
• 09 Nights accommodation as per itinerary
• Daily Breakfast and Dinners
• Cape town City Orientation tour
• Table Mountain Cable car
• Seal Island Cruise in Cape Town
• Boulders Beach in Cape Town
• Cape Point in Cape Town
• Cape of Good Hope in Cape Town
• Return Funicular tickets in Cape Point
• Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn
• Cango Wildlife in Oudtshoorn
• Cango Ostrich Farm in Oudtshoorn
• Unlimited access to Valley of Waves in Sun City
• 1 Game Drive in Pilanesberg National Park
• Guided Lion & Wild Dog Tour en route JNB
• All transfers in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle
• 24X7 Assistance during the tour
• Cost of South Africa Tourist Visa (Subject to approval
• Local tourist guide where not specified above
• Any Golfing related fees.
• Conservation Fee
• Mineral water on coaches & microbuses.
• Available at an additional charge of ZAR 30.00 per person per day
• Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides
• Porterage fees
• Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or inclusions
• Drinks (neither with meals nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
• Items of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, room service, laundry, etc.
• Any other services not mentioned above
• Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
• GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
• Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
• Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
• Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
• Child below 02 years are Free
• All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
• We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
• Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Quadsen will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
• Days before departure: Cancellation Charge:
• 10 days100%
• 10 to 15 days75% + Non Refundable Component
• 15 to 30 days30% + Non Refundable Component
• Hotel / Air100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
• Cruise / Visa On Actual